Food labels serve a number of purposes for the company and consumer, such as marketing, product awareness and vital ingredient listing.
Food Label Supplier
Food labels need to be durable to ensure they retain a professional aesthetic especially due to the fact that varied temperatures and constant handling of most food products.
Choosing the right food label
- Cost – what is your budget for the required quantity of food labels?
- Storage – will the products be stored in a high-temperature environment or freezer for any period of time?
- Timing – how long will the product be stored?
- Handling – will the product be subjected to quite rough handling at any stage?
Types of Food Labels
- Polyester food labels – The climate-resistance makes them a prime choice for any food products with extended shelf life, and the added benefit of PET is that it is both flexibly and fully recyclable
- Vinyl food labels – In addition to climate, vinyl can also endure UV, chemicals and moisture, while also being an extremely flexible material, making it suited to products that are irregularly-shaped.
- Polypropylene food labels – If you need a durable food label that won’t be exposed to extreme heat, then polypropylene is the ideal material.
- Paper food labels – paper is not the most durable material when it comes to food labels, however, it can be strengthened using certain coats.
With Rebsons Labels you are safe in the knowledge that your food labels will be supplied on time, manufactured with the correct material made to the highest standards.
Contact Rebsons Labels today to discuss your food label requirements.
Read more: Best Food Labels