Craft gin labels serve a number of purposes for the company and consumer, such as marketing, product awareness and ingredient listing.
Choosing the right craft gin labels
- Cost – what is your budget for the required quantity of labels?
- Size – what will the size of the label be and do you want to include a label on the neck of the bottle?
- Type of bottle – the label and the type of bottle should complement one another, providing the right amount of space for your product to speak for itself.
- Design – created through blood, sweat and tears. The label need to reflect this unique journey. As much as 75% of all consumer activity is impulse purchase and, of all the factors contributing to the impulse purchase, product labels and packaging accounts for 33% of sales.
The Craft Gin Label
Your label tells the story of your craft gin and is therefore of the utmost importance. Keeping in mind the amount of information your label needs to contain.
When it comes to craft gin label design, consider this:
- Adding nutritional facts on the bottle.
- Including pairing such as flavours that work well with the gin.
- A brief history of the brand.
- Lively, captivating imagery that attracts consumer attention.
- Choosing a particular colour range that is associated with your brand.
- Textured labels for another dimension.
- Eco-friendly labels, particularly for high-end brands.
- Customised fonts for labels.
- Hand-drawn imagery and sketches in the design
Craft Gin Label Manufacturer
It is important to partner with a label manufacturer that understands your industry and what is required in craft gin label production. Rebsons Labels is a leading supplier of labels in South Africa and produce self-adhesive labels for local and international clientele from various industries. For the highest quality craft gin labels through either digital printing or various other label printing processes contact Rebsons Labels today to discuss your needs.